Friday, April 24, 2009

2 New Releases......1 Xclusive.......


First....The Saga Add On 2...Bella.
With all of Edward's favorite colors....blue and of course brown to match her eyes and hair.
I must say, this was a #1 request for a saga kit...and I thank everyone who writes in with ideas, inspirations, etc. I always try to reply to everyone. Thanks so much!
Grab it now at Paradise , StarGazers or ScrapHeavenBoutique

And....as mentioned above, I am now at ScrapHeavenBoutique Yay!!!!
I just finished "un-packing" and I am so excited to be there with such wonderful
ladies. Browse around the store, there is much to be seen.
As a little "Grand Opening" I have a new, xclusive kit available there
"Fairy Purple" inspired by some newly-released artwork (Tutorial coming soon....)
You can grab the kit over at the store now

No comments: