Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Check out These Tags.............

Tweety's "Mis Summer Night" tag tutorial, VERY pretty can be viewed here
Very Sweet "Diva" tutorial written by Cazie and you can see her tutorial here

Talk about sweet & sexy! This tutorial was written by Jen using my "Sticky Sweet" kit and you can check her tut out here


This tutorial, created by Tweety, was featured in the AMI newsletter.

Way to go hun!

She used my "Cotton Tales" kit and you can check out her tutorial here



This bright and sext tag was created by Jen using my "Diva Dreams" kit
You can check out this tutorial here



This very pretty tag was created by Ivory Designs using my "The Saga:Beginning" tagger kit

You can view her tutorial here

This tag was created by Dina, using my "Mid-Summer Night" kit.
No tutorial, but to pretty not to share!



Another Tweety tag tutorial, "Midnight" using my "The Saga: Add On Mdinight" kit

Check out her tag tutorial here


This awesome tag was created by Mami and you can check out her tutorial here

Using My "Emerald Sky" tagger kit


"The Cullens" was written by Diane over at Candy Treats and you can view her tutorial here
Kit Used: The Saga: Add-On Midnight


This AWESOME tag tutorial was written by Hele using my "Sticky Sweet" kit and you can view her tag tutorial here











No comments: