Friday, April 24, 2009

CT Inspiration


A ROCKIN' hot tag created by Wild Dreams
You can check her tutorial out here
Using my "Hard Candy" kit

Marta created a beautiful tag using my newest release, "Bella" and you can check out her
tutorial here

A wonderful tag by Marta using my "The Beginning" kit
Check out her tutorial here

An animated tag, please click the link to view.
this tutorial was created by Naughty Angel, and you can check it out here
Using my "Hard Candy" kit

Okay, well, this one was done by me. Not really a CT inspiration but inspiration none the less.
You can check it out here
Using my "Fairy Purple" kit
A wonderful twilight tag created by Wild Dreamer, you can check her
Tutorial out here
Using my "Emmett" kit
A beautiful tag created by Missy Lynn using my "Spring time in Paris" kit
And you can view her tutorial here

An adorable tag created by Stina using my FREE kit "Earth Day" which IS still available
here on this blog and PYSB.
You can check out her tutorial here
This wonderful tutorial is by Bits N Bobs using my "Hard Candy" kit and you can check out
Her tutorial here

A beautiful tag created by Mami and you can view her tutorial here

Another great tag tutorial by Missy Lynn using my "Lilly" kit.
You can view this fun and bold tutorial here
A wonderful tag created by Diane using my "The Beginning" kit.
You can check out her tutorial here


No comments: