Saturday, April 25, 2009

Do You Remember?


*plz click to view @ 100%*

So last night, or I should say this morning as it was 4 am here, I was watching infomercials going through my emails, enjoying the peace and quiet of the house.
And Time Life had a commercial on for some CD collection "Rock Ballads" or something like that.
Anyways, I was listening to the music and it started to bring back some really awesome
Memories of when I was a teen, spending my summers on Lake Michigan.
The boardwalk, the sand, the boyfriends...LOL


It seemed like every summer I would get a new mix tape, with all those classic
Love songs and I knew at that moment I HAD to create a summer time kit with "Summer Love"
In mind. So this is what this kit is all about.


But this kit is SO versatile. It works with summer, children, teens, or everyday!
And it's available in BOTH sizes!


You won't be disappointed!
I even changed the music to the inspiration of my kit!
I know, all you twilight fans are going to miss the old layout, but don't worry,
Another Twilight background will return in time.
*hint hint*


This kit is set to release this Monday!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

1 comment:

lisa said...

I am loving the music! I came by for the blog train, and then kept your blog up for the music! Now I gotta see this kit!! Thanks!