Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Few CT Inspirations..............

This tag was made by Kerstin, And although she isn't an 'official" CT member,
It was to great not to share!
She used my "Spring Me" kit, check it out here
A Super Sweet tutorial by Kajira using my "Royal Tea Party" kit and you can check it out on her site here

This wonderful tutorial was written by Bev using my "Emerald Sky" kit and you can check it out here


This beautiful tutorial was written by Missy Lynn using my "Mid-Summer Night" kit, she is not a part of my CT but she did a BEAUTIFUL job. You can check out her tutorial here


Thanks so much Missy!!!!
Another fine tag by Missy, using my "Sticky Sweet" kit check out her tutorial here


This super sexy Easter Tag was created by Stina and you can check her tutorial out here






No comments: