Sunday, September 6, 2009

Soft September ------- Freebie!!!!


"Soft September"

A softer look of the cooler days and longer evenings of September.

Comes with the following:

8 papers
3 frames
1 tree
1 fence
5 flowers
1 green leaf set
2 buttons
3 different tags
1 zipper pull
1 umbrella
1 hour glass
2 swirls
2 weeds
And more! Not all shown in Preview.
Drop shadows for preview only.

DOWNLOAD TAGGER KIT

Scrappers, go here for FULL size


****Labor Day Weekend $1 Sale****
Is going on now at Totally Sweet Designs!
All of my products are just $1!!! Wow!!
Now through Monday only!
Hurry and Save today!
www.totallysweetdesigns.com

11 comments:

Gret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gret said...

Love it! Thanks, Cora. :)
btw, my twilight name is Rosalie Ateara :)

Cora Evans said...

LOL I was shocked that I had Rosalie....I was aiming for Bella...LOL But Rosalie will do.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lovely said...

Thank you very much - love it as usual :)

Barb said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Beautiful kit - thank you so much!!!

בתיה בר און said...

Thanks a lot.

ZiggyFan said...

I just love this great freebie! I love all your work! I have an award for you over on my blog. Come by when you have time. Big hugs!

Ziggy
http://ziggyfanscraps.blogspot.com/

NittyPearl said...

Thanks for the gorgeous kit