Friday, December 11, 2009

Back by Request



Back per request of all of you :o)
I have re-issued my "Buy my Store" deal and now
it's even LOWER then before!
For just 20 dollars, you will receive all of the kits listed below:
And when you purchase this during this last minute bundle sale,
I will send you a gift certificate for the newer kit released after this bundle
was released. So you will literally have EVERY kit I have created up to the date of purchase!

  • And many more....
  • Angelic
  • Autumn
  • Autumn Orchard
  • B-Day
  • Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On
  • Be You
  • Beach Bliss
  • Calliope
  • Checkin' it Twice
  • Cinema
  • Cowgirl
  • Erin
  • Fairy-Topia
  • The Complete Fairytale Collection
  • Fallen
  • Fangtasia
  • Flightless Bird
  • Funky Zoo
  • Garden Fae
  • Hannah
  • Happiness
  • Hard Candy
  • Her Lullaby
  • High Seas
  • High Tides
  • Holiday Cheer
  • i-geek
  • Indian Summer
  • Jacob
  • Kate
  • Letter To Santa
  • Mele Kalikimaka
  • Mermaid Topia
  • Merry & Bright
  • Midnight Lullaby
  • My BFF
    My Girls
  • My Immortal
  • Native Beauty
  • November Traditions
  • Nymph Nite
  • Other side of Wonderland
  • Pink Holiday
  • Raspberry Cocoa
  • Rawr
  • Rock It
  • Santa Baby
  • Sweet Tart
  • Tabitha
  • The Complete Saga Series
  • Wild Things
  • White Christmas
  • Winter Kisses
 

No comments: