Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank you for writing Santa!

Wow! There have been a lot of very nice boys & girls this year!
I have given out a total of 55 kits and 12 coupons this year
And would like to thank all of you who wrote in and requested a coupon or kit for a friend, that is really what this holiday is all about.

And I am happy to spread a little Christmas cheer to those of you who have stood by me and supported me throughout the years, it means the world to me.
   
The new year will bring some changes, including a new store (finally), and I can't wait for the grand opening, which will be in February 2010!

I will be taking a short vacation after this week, however the 12 days of Christmas freebies will continue.

But I will be back on January 1st, if not a little bit sooner!


I wish all of you the happiest new year and a great Christmas holiday!

No comments: