Friday, January 1, 2010

News, Releases & More!

Can you believe we are in a new year & a new decade?
And with a new year comes new plans, new ideas, new hopes and some closures.

To kick off the new year, I have joined a new store, "Just4Taggers" and I am super excited to be there, I just love the store and the designers there.

My official kick off day is tomorrow, with new releases, sales and more!
Their blinkie is posted to the right and you can click it to go directly to the store.


Also, the plans are in gear to start a new store!! I am super excited about that!
It will strictly be a tagger store, geared to offer the best tagger kits out there, as well as other tagger supplies. But more details will have to wait, I don't want to give to much away!


If you have been busy with the holidays, you may not have noticed until now that I have a new look here as well. Thanks so much to my good friend Sarah from PMTW/S, she did an amazing job, and didn't go crazy ( to much ) with my crazy layout and design ideas LOL 
If you are looking for a new design for your blog or maybe a new blinkie and banner set, you should check her out! Her prices are low and her quality is very high! (And no I don't get a commission! LOL She is just an amazing woman who does amazing work)


Also, I have decided to be a 100% tagger designer.
Which means I will no longer offer Full Size kits to sell in any of the stores.
However, I will continue to create a monthly freebie kit in both sizes.
As well as the occasional CU item geared towards both designer markets.

I just feel that since 90% of my customer base are taggers, 
I should focus my design ideas to that market.


Now....Onto my new release...



4 Wing'd Frames created for CU or PU!
And they are great for both traditional and tagger designers.
These are available exclusively at PMTW/S this Saturday as well.


And here is a sneak peek of an upcoming collection :

6 kits, 1 common theme!
This collection will be HUGE! 
With kits, CU glitter to match all 6 kits, extra paper pack,
Cluster frames, and even a CU tech girl package!
This is scheduled for release in 1 week!
Look for some freebies to help kick of their release later this week!


That's it for now! Hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend!

No comments: