Thursday, March 11, 2010

CT CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!


I'm looking for a few good tutorial writers......

Requirements:
*Little to no use of tag templates. (Now I realize that some tutorial writers create their own tag templates, myself included, And some use of them are permitted when used to accent the kit, not the tag)
*Write at least 2 tutorials a month
*Advertise specials, sales, freebies etc. on their blog when asked.
(This happens about twice a year)
*************************************

If you think this describes you, then I have a challenge for you!
Above is one of the first scrap kits I created for re-sale, approx. 1 year ago.
Your challenge is to create a tag and/or tutorial with the above kit.
*This may be downloaded by anyone, regardless of whether or not you intend to partake in the challenge.

The deadline for this challenge is March 21st. 
The winners will be announced on March 22nd on this blog.
All applicants should email their completed tag to pimpd.tagz-at-gmail.com
Please put "CT CHALLENGE" in the subject line



Good Luck Everyone!

2 comments:

Mary said...

cute kit
I'm going to enjoy making this tag
thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

hey hunni i wrote an tut for u pls go to my tut blog
http://jenssimpletuts.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-tut-elias-bunny.html