Monday, September 13, 2010

Positivity

I have removed the "So..." blog post from the blog. While I appreciate all of the support I have received, it is time to move on. I have let it go, and with the break over with and my life moving on from the death of my family members and the deaths of my sons friends, it's time for some positive energy.

There will be a TON of new changes happening soon. For one, I am going back to "Pimp'd Designs". I started using "Cora's Creations" when I was creating a lot of traditional, full size kits. But since I am strictly tagger, I see no need to censor anything. I also have a new look to my kits and designs, a new preview background for starters. There will be even more HUGE changes announced in the next week or so, so watch for that.

Have a great week and happy tagging!

No comments: