Saturday, December 4, 2010

Santa's Coming Around Again!

I realize I am a few days behind, sorry! 
But I am Santa after all, and this IS my busiest season!

The following 3 ladies are the next to be added to Santa's Nice List :
Jenn

Erica

Raven341

And if you'd like to have YOUR friend added to the nice list, here's what you need to do:

Just email me here and include the following information :

1) Name of a FRIEND
2) Friend's EMAIL
3) Link to the kit or CU item you'd like to have Santa send them
(If you know it)
4) A reason why you think they should be on Santa's Nice List
*And not just "because he/she is a good friend*
 
Please put "Santa" or "Santa's Nice List" in the subject line.
This is going on now through Dec. 25th so hurry up! My inbox is getting pretty full!


2 comments:

Tristen's Mommy said...

thank you so much! Congrats to the other girls also

VulcanVixen82 said...

Thank you so much honey.
Congrats everyone :)