Friday, January 28, 2011

OPEN CT Call!!!!!!!!!!!

:://OPEN CT CALL 4 PIMP'D DESIGNZ\\::♥ 

Are you a tutorial writer? Love making tags and tutorials with scraps?
I am currently holding an open CT call for all to apply, no matter if you are a beginner or 
advance writer/creator.

Requirements♥ 

♥ Must work with at least 1 kit a month. Exceptions are considered, just keep me updated.
♥ You must advertise in Yahoo Tutorial Groups.
♥ You are required to post the tutorial previews and links in my forum
♥  I encourage you to NOT use templates, but if you make them yourself, that is always welcome. I do understand that templates are sometimes a necessity, however.
♥ You MUST be 100% copyright Compliant

That's it! Work as much or as little as you want!  

My CT's are rewarded with X-Clusive scraps they can use & supply with their tutorials.
*New to 2011*
You will also have access to X-Clusive Tubes, COMING SOON!

I have limited space available, so please apply quickly!

If you wish to apply, please send an email to pimpd.tagz@gmail[dot]com
With the following info:

♥ 3 of your BEST tags
♥ A link to your website or blog
♥ How long you've been creating

Good Luck Ladies!!!
CT Call is closed as soon as soon as the positions are filled!
(Which happens quickly, I only do CT Calls once a year)
  

 

No comments: