Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Sale & Black Friday Preview


I'm having some AMAZING deals this week in honor of the BIGGEST holiday tradition,
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!! LOL

But I am kicking it off early with Black Friday Deals starting on November 23rd and going on through November 27th. After that, I will continue with a small sale through the end of November.

PLUS!!! This year you can get a HUGE PU Grab Bag FREE with any $5 purchase of my products!! It's jam packed with 5 kits, 2 seasonal and 3 for everyday use!
And all never before released!
That's a savings of $20!!!
All you have to do is mail your order receipts to pimpd.tagz@gmail.com 
and put "FREE GIFT" in the subject line! *Please send emails by Dec. 1st. All receipts MUST be dated between 11/23-11/27 to qualify for the free Grab Bag*
You can expect a reply usually right away but please allow 24 hours before re-sending
since it is the holidays. And I do sleep :o)

But wait!!! There's more!!!
Treat yourself to an amazing deal for just $35!!!
You get EVERY kit I currently have available PLUS you also get
every single NEW RELEASE between NOW and DECEMBER 31st!!!
WOW!!! This is your last chance to purchase a "Buy My Store" from me until
sometime next year! That's like buying 7 kits and getting over 300 FREE!!!


And be sure to check out the Tagger's Art Newsletter tomorrow where I will have
an exclusive FREEBIE kit!! So sign up now!
We'll also be featuring our first ever Holiday Raffle where you can win 
Free products, tubes and more!!!
You WON'T want to miss it!



No comments: