Monday, April 20, 2009

New Release........Lilly


Back in post-crash mode, I am so excited to finally have enough goodies to play with.
I don't have NEARLY as much as I had to begin with, but I am getting there.
Stores have been great in activating links and I went shopping the last couple of days and that's been fun. Any excuse to shop....LOL

So, This is "Lilly" and it's a compact kit full of wonderful things in bold colors and patterns!

What you get:

  • 10 bold papers 600x600 & 12x12 (300 ppi)
  • 6 different frames
  • 5 different flowers
  • 11 different bows & ribbons
  • 2 beaded hearts
  • 2 twil tags
  • 1 butterfly
  • 1 swirled chain
  • 1 lady bug clothes pin
And so much more! Not all shown!

You can grab this kit in both FULL and TAGGER size at
Paradise or StarGazers


No comments: