Thursday, October 31, 2013

BIG NEWS!!!

Hello everyone! I had a lot to discuss today, so I figured a blog post would be much easier.

First, Today is the LAST day of the 99 cents sale at BOTH Totally Sweet Designz and Pimp My Tags With Scraps. So stock up now!!!
Also, today is the very last day to receive my "Buy My Store" + a 1 month pass for just $10 exclusively at TSD. This will never happen AGAIN at this price. And pay close attention to future chances to purchase the "Buy My Store" options, because this ends 2013 and won't be offered again. EVER!

Also, at TSD there are 2 limited FREEBIES available.
These will change frequently throughout the month. The 2 available in the store now will end TODAY, so grab them quick. Tomorrow they will be back in the store at regular prices.

Starting November 1st, I will kick off the iDSD (International Digital Scrapbooking Day) celebrations! I will have a special store wide sale through the weekend at BOTH stores. As well as a NEW freebie at TSD. There will also be a new FAN FREEBIE as of Nov. 3rd as well. 

More news, releases and give-a-ways are planned the rest of November so be sure to follow me on Facebook to stay up-to-date!





No comments: