Monday, October 28, 2013

CT CALL!!!!!!!!


I am currently for my own personal CT again!

Previous members are welcome to join again!

If you LOVE my designs and you think you've got what it takes to design unique, one of tags and tutorials, apply now!
Spots are limited!

Requirements :

1. You are welcome to work at your own pace, however 1-2 tutorials or tags
are required per month.

2. For the first time, you are NOT required to create tutorials!
You can simply be a tag creator, however your tags must be of your own design, and not from a tutorial.

3. If you take a kit, YOU MUST create with the kit BEFORE you 
take another kit.

4. Sometimes throughout the year, during special events, I may ask you to create a freebie cluster or something similar to give as a freebie for my personal blog or Facebook Page.

That's it! I am super laid back, and not very demanding.

To apply, simply email me at pimpd.tagz@gmail.com
and please put "CT CALL" in the subject line so it doesn't lost.

This call is open until all slots are filled. Novice-Veteran are welcome to apply.

I will post the new CT members as soon as all slots are filled.

No comments: